Step One: Where have you been?
- Problem: If you don't know what irks you about past relationships, you will bring the same stuff to current or future relationships.
- Solution: Know thy hot buttons, relational patterns, past positioning.
- Benefits: Able to stay clear and calm in the face of conflict.
- Tools: Genogram, Individual History Assessment
Step Two: Where do you want to go?
- Problem: If you don't know what you want (i.e. goals, values, desires), it's easy to get lost, distracted and waste energy.
- Solution: Know what you value, share your goals, and make steps to create your vision.
- Benefits: You have motivation and a plan to build healthy partnerships.
- Tools: Goal setting, Action Plans
Step Three: Is it me?
- Problem: If you don't know where you stand, you can easily be pulled in the wrong direction.
- Solution: Personal management - skill building on reading thoughts, your emotions, and when to take a break.
- Tools: Our brain on stress - how to know when your mind is offline and how to reboot.
Step Four: Where is the line?
- Problem: If you don't know where your line in, you will be frustrated, wounded and/or hopeless in your relationships.
- Solution: Identify what works for you, share, and hold onto yourself when push back happens.
- Tools: Drama Triangle, Anger Indication, Burnt Out Factor
Step Five: Where are pits?
- Problem: If you don't know where the landmines are you can set off a bomb.
- Solution: Plan for, and understand, where extra care will be taken.
- Tools: Relationship Stages, 5 F's, Projection
For registration, email Sarah at email@example.com. Cost is $185