This is a straightforward class designed to help parents improve their relationship and overall interactions with their teens. Below is a list of topics we will cover including tools and strategies for each:
- Getting through - How to communicate without lectures, yelling, or empty threats.
- Accountability - What can be done to hold our teens responsible for their behaviors while helping them learn to grow from mistakes.
- Power struggles - How to address the battle of the wills.
- Fair fighting - How to address issues and concerns in a way that improves learning and connection instead of burning bridges or being closed out.
- Ghosts from our past - How our past can haunt us particularly when are kids become teens.
- Support - What it looks like and what it isn't.
To register, email Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cost is $150.